Friday, August 1, 2008
Food Critic Report....
I broke down and tried the fried cucumbers tonight. Two of the guys just looked at them and turned their noses up, the other tried it and wasn't impressed(he's not a biggie for veggies anyway). I ate some and I could eat them or leave them. It isn't one of my favorites but I could eat it if I was hungry.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(95)
-
▼
August
(39)
- FYI... BUTTERMILK SUBSTITUTION
- FOOD CRITIC REPORT: HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE CAKE
- BOSTON MARKET CREAMED SPINACH RECIPE
- AN EASY CREAMED SPINACH RECIPE
- SCHOOLHOUSE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- TIPS
- OK, THEY TWISTED MY ARM AND MADE ME DO IT...
- WHAT'S FOR SUPPER.....
- WHAT'S FOR SUPPER.....
- WHATS FOR SUPPER....
- FOUND THIS INTERESTING...
- FOOD CRITIC REPORT: GERMAN LASAGNA
- I'M ON THE BALL TODAY....
- WHAT'S FOR SUPPER.....
- FOOD CRITIC REPORT: TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE CAKE
- HELPFUL TIPS...
- 5 LAYER CASSEROLE
- STRAWBERRY-ANGEL DESSERT
- FYI....BREAD TIPS
- I didn't get to make my ribs...
- EASY TUNA CASSEROLE
- OVEN BAKED BBQ RIBS
- DRYING HERBS
- HEAVENS GROCERY STORE
- MAYONNAISE CAKE
- ZUCCHINI BARS
- This is unusual but might have to give it a try too..
- GERMAN LASAGNA
- CHICKEN BOG
- Food Critic Report....
- FRIED GREEN TOMATOES
- FRIED CUCUMBERS
- OREO POUND CAKE
- S'MORES SANDWICHES
- STUFFED ZUCCHINI
- STUFFED AND BAKED ZUCCHINI
- SQUASH AND ZUCCHINI NOODLES
- PENNIES AND POTATOES
-
▼
August
(39)

No comments:
Post a Comment