Monday, August 4, 2008

EASY TUNA CASSEROLE

This would be a winner at my house too. I will have to give it a try.

1 pkg. egg noodles
1 celery stalk (chopped)
1/2 med onion (chopped)
2-6 oz cans tuna (drained)
2-10.5 oz cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
3/4-14.5 oz can mixed peas and carrots (drained)
1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese
1/2 c. mozzerella cheese
Note: 1 pkg. frozen (thawed) mixed peas and carrots may be substituted for canned.

Boil noodles as directed on package, adding onion and celery the last 1-2 minutes. Drain noodles and add tuna, soup and vegetables, stirring until well blended.
Spread into a 13x9 baking pan, spreading cheese on top.
Bake in oven at 350 degrees until melted

1 comment:

Vickie said...

That's how I basically fix mine but I've never put cheese in it. I'll have to do that next time. We can go threw some cheese in this house.